You are hereDisability Resources ›
Do You Qualify
- Do you have to be permanently disabled to receive SSDI and SSI benefits?
- If I am disabled, is my family entitled to Social Security disability benefits?
- Can I receive Social Security disability benefits if I have been convicted of a crime?
- Who is eligible for Social Security Disability benefits?
- What Respiratory Problems Qualify for Social Security Disability?
- What is a Compassionate Allowance and how do I qualify for the Compassionate Allowance program?
- When I turn 18, Will I still continue to receive the disability benefits that I am receiving now?
- What Medical Sources can I use to prove my disability?
- What Heart Problems Qualify for Social Security Disability?
- What Hematological Disorders Qualify for Social Security Disability?
- What Musculoskeletal Disorders Qualify for Social Security Disability?
- What Neurological Disorders Qualify for Social Security Disability?
- What Skin Disorders Qualify for Social Security Disability?
- If I haven’t worked in many years, Can I still receive disability benefits?
- Can You receive SSI benefits for premature children?
- Does Living in a Nursing Home Affect Your SSI Benefits?
- How can I apply for Social Security disability benefits?
- How do attorneys who represent Social Security disability applicants get paid?
- If I am disabled, when should I apply for Social Security disability Benefits?
- What happens during the hearing stage of the Social Security Disability application process?
- If I am denied disability benefits, how can I appeal the ruling?
- What is “Reconsideration” and who makes the Reconsideration determination for Social Security Disability Benefits?
- What happens if I am denied Social Security disability benefits at a hearing?
- What is the Disability Appeals Council, and what does it do?
- Can anyone help me financially while I wait for a ruling on my disability claim?
- When is the best time to apply for disability benefits?
SSDI vs SSI
- What can I do to increase my chances of winning my SSI/SSDI claim?
- What are the benefits of having a Social Security disability attorney or advocate help me with my case?
- How are decisions/rulings made on SSDI and SSI claims?
- If I am approved for Social Security disability benefits, how much will I get?
- What is back pay?
- What can I do if I am cut off Social Security Disability benefits?
- If I am moving to another state, Are my disability benefits transferred or do I have to re-apply?
- Can I get both Workers Compensation and Social Security Disability benefits at the same time?
- Do I have to pay taxes when I am receiving disability benefits?
- How do Military Retirement or VA Disability Benefits Affect Eligibility for Social Security Disability Insurance?
- Can I Apply for Medicare if I am Already Receiving Disability Benefits?
- What is a disability freeze and how do I apply for one?
- Can I Receive Disability Benefits if I am Living Overseas?
- What to do if You become Disabled a Second Time after Your SSD Benefits have Already Stopped?
- Do You Qualify?
- Application Process
- Medical Conditions
- Disability Resources